Fast clinical proofs-of-concept
NEUROCATALYST awards up to 150 000 Euros per project after a go/no go phase to validate feasibility, and provides a dedicated project manager to develop the study.
The projects are expected to generate strong intellectual property, and/or to demonstrate a medico-economical utility. They should have the scientific quality and capacity to address an unmet medical need. They also should be anticipated feasible from a technological, methodological and regulatory point of view.
Since its launch in 2017, NeuroCatalyst has selected 6 clinical projects currently undergoing patient recruitment, prototyping, or feasibility assessment:
- MEMOWAVE : Phase II trial to assess the tolerance and efficacy of a non-invasive device coupling EEG recording to sensory stimulations, aimed at modulating cerebral slow waves during sleep in order to improve mnesic consolidation in patients with mild cognitive impairments.
- NEUROENVIROTECH A new technological environment for the electrophysiological evaluation of consciousness and cognitive function of Neuro-ICU patients.
- HLH et TACS : Transcranial stimulation by alternative electric current (tACS) in patients suffering from homonymous lateral hemianopsy at a chronic phase.
- Treatment of Gliomas by a new drug combo.
- BRAiN’US 2.0: a computational tool in neuropsychology.
- No2 Fatigue: A neural decoder of mental fatigue.